Search This Blog

Loading...

Romantic vintage style for your home

Romantic vintage style for your home
www.shabbychicfairytale.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Romantic Chic Christmas in my Dining Room

A few Christmas ideas to sparkle up your dining room and make your Christmas holiday feel like a Shabby Chic one:

1.) Target has the cutest pack of glittery snowflakes ornaments (set of 4) which come in a variety of colors.  Pick up a couple packs at a $1.00 each and dangle one from each arm or crystal on your chandelier in your dining room to add a little more Christmas and romantic chic to your home.

2.) A quick no sew way to add drapes to your dining room in a pinch.  (I sewed mine) but there is always an easier way especially when using forgiving rustic fabric like I chose.  Using your drapery rod - substitute sewing for a glue gun...it's the backside anyway and no one will know. :)

3.) Why not create that tablescape that you long for in the windows of your favorite stores or your favorite catalogues?  Using a large vintage frame set a top of a fabulous Christmas Vintage table cloth highlighted by my traditional Christmas theme, I keep the colors simple but vary the heights with plenty of room for candles of all types to romance up the table setting.

Lastly this blog post was written and photographed for my loyal and loving clients who want to peek into my home - here you go - I hope you love it!


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Sara...Love the snowflakes on the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete