Search This Blog

Loading...

Romantic vintage style for your home

Romantic vintage style for your home
www.shabbychicfairytale.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Halloween Tip

So tonight I had such a lovely time with my little family and my girlfriend's family just out and about in the town for some Halloween fun.  We got to talking about pumpkin carving etc. and as we shared our pumpkin carving traditions she hadn't heard of what I did so I thought I'd share it with you.  I can't seem to remember where I learned it but knowing me it was probably from Martha!  After I finish the whole carving process I sprinkle a generous amount of cinnamon on the lid of the pumpkin that way when you put your candle in the bottom of the pumpkin the flames heat and essentially cooks the cinnamon on the top therefore creating the best Autumn smell ever that welcomes trick-or-treaters to your door.  Maybe many of you know this trick but in case you didn't it is my treat to you.  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment